[coreboot] [Bug?] 3 different bytes in VGAbios after upgrade to coreboot

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 01:33:07 CEST 2015

interesting. Not sure what is up here but I have seen that many VGA bioses
copy themselves to RAM and then modify their own code. Actually, I have
seen many BIOSes that do this self modifying code hack; they use it to
change behavior for a warm restart; copy themselves to shadow RAM and then
change a byte or two so the jump target is different.. I've no idea if
that's what is going on here but thought I'd mention it.

ron