[coreboot] AMD Pistachio build broken?

Daniel Boyles daniel.boyles at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 23:31:00 CEST 2015

Not a dumb q for a noob to coreboot like me.
I 'thought' I was using the coreboot toolchain, but forgot to reset the
CONFIG_ANY_TOOLCHAIN once I got the toolchain fully installed. I had
forgotten that I changed it somewhere along the line.

After a 'make distclean' the Pistachio image compiles without error.

So thank you for taking the time to respond :)