[coreboot] Flashrom won't work with DediProg SF100 fw 6.5.03

Steve Goodrich steve.goodrich at se-eng.com
Tue Jun 2 16:39:07 CEST 2015

I have a DediProg SF100 programmer that I want to use with flashrom under
Linux.  Unfortunately, the SF100 has firmware version 6.5.03 and I can't
use flashrom with it.

I'm looking for a solution.  Does anyone have (or know where/how I can get):
1) A version of SF100 firmware that will work with flashrom?
2) A version of flashrom that will work with SF100 6.5.3?
3) A Linux tool -- other than flashrom -- that will work with the SF100
with its current firmware?

Thanks for any help you can provide!
     -- Steve G.