[coreboot] Dead links - missing information?

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Wed Jul 29 20:54:24 CEST 2015

> This page has several dead links and I was unable to find a single
> coreboot server motherboard for sale after following the links.
>
> http://www.coreboot.org/Products

Thanks, I cleaned up at least the dead links on that page.
We'll need to decide what it is supposed to cover before that page becomes
really useful again. For example, Chromebooks are pretty much not covered,
despite being the most easily available device on the market that runs
coreboot.

One server board that is for sale and can be equipped with coreboot would
be the ASUS KGPE-D16.

Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: