[coreboot] Please turn on CBMEM console for payloads in Libreboot (was: T400 screen issue / EDID handling)

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sun Jul 12 11:21:08 CEST 2015

Dear Libreboot folks,

Am Sonntag, den 05.07.2015, 09:42 +0200 schrieb Paul Menzel:
> Am Samstag, den 04.07.2015, 11:11 +0200 schrieb kroms at posteo.be:

[…]

> > the payload -> I dont know to get or find it.
>
> It is GRUB. Unfortunately, I do not see GRUB’s debug messages in
> CBMEM.

Could you please enable logging to CBMEM console in your payloads? For
GRUB you’d need to enable the CBMEM console terminal by adding the line
below below your terminal setting in your `etc/grub.cfg` in CBFS.

    terminal_output --append cbmemc

Maybe Vladimir has some other suggestions.

Thanks,

Paul