[coreboot] Kernel couldn't find proper MAC address with coreboot (gigabyte ma785gmt-ud2h)

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 9 08:43:09 CEST 2015

Dear YongGon,

welcome to coreboot and thank you for your message!

Am Mittwoch, den 08.07.2015, 20:47 +0900 schrieb YongGon Kim:

[…]

> I have uploaded detailed information using board_status.sh
> Following is link for the information.
> http://review.coreboot.org/gitweb?p=board-status.git;a=commit;h=dedf456d25748368da19d556828c7ef95e3f3073

Your commit is marked as *dirty*, meaning that you have applied local
changes. What are these?

Additionally, could you please also upload the logs of a run with the
current code in master?

Thanks,

Paul

PS: Please just send plain text messages to mailing lists.
Additionally, pasting logs in the Google Mail Web interface is not
optimal as there is no way to turn off auto-wrapping the lines, which
is not wanted for pastes.