[coreboot] Fwd: build coreboot for Braswell soc

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Wed Jul 8 16:24:55 CEST 2015

> But looking at
> src/Kconfig I realize none of the soc code (baytrail, braswell, broadwell)
> can be compiled because the path to respective Kconfig soc's (source
> "src/soc/*/*/Kconfig") have not been defined.
I don't understand what you're saying here.
Kconfig includes all src/soc/*/*/Kconfig in src/Kconfig, line 375.
The build system includes all src/soc/*/*/Makefile.inc in Makefile.inc, line 57.

What's missing?

> Also the qa build environment at qa.coreboot.org does not seem to build for Braswell.
That's because there is no board using Braswell in the repository.
(git grep SOC_INTEL_BRASWELL src/mainboard doesn't return anything)

Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg