[coreboot] T400 screen issue / EDID handling

Alexander Couzens lynxis at fe80.eu
Sun Jul 5 21:28:59 CEST 2015

On Sun, 05 Jul 2015 15:57:30 +0100
Francis Rowe <info at gluglug.org.uk> wrote:

> Libreboot builds coreboot without the .git directory, so it's not
> possible to get the coreboot revision. You can find out what version
I don't understand why you're removing the .git directory.
But anyhow, you should patch the coreboot version script. The script should
take your specific version of your libreboot build script git repo.
Please prefix the version with "libreboot", it makes all our live easier to know what version is running and from where the version comes from.
And btw. this makes your coreboot' build reproducible, which isn't it atm.

Best
lynxis
--
Alexander Couzens