[coreboot] T400 screen issue / EDID handling

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 19:39:08 CEST 2015

Gee, what fun. There are lots of things that can go wrong, to get some
idea, see the
display handling for HP Falco, in which we managed 4 different types of
displays.

I'll try to take a look later, but just keep in mind that the displays are
frequently not all the same
on different production runs of a laptop so something that works fine on
one gives black
screen on another ...

ron