[coreboot] Phantom bounces and Coreboot list membership disabled – again!

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 04:24:33 CET 2015

Hello!
I agree.
I've been seeing them as well, and responding accordingly. And only on
the  one from Google Mail. Oddly enough I'm also seeing complaints
from Google Mail concerning the way each message is delivered, which
is why I'm surprised that this one didn't need to be retrieved from
the spam bucket.

Is anyone else seeing these notices besides James and myself?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com