[coreboot] grub2 as SeaBIOS payload

WANG FEI wangfei.jimei at gmail.com
Fri Jan 23 12:10:59 CET 2015

I bet the solution you mentioned is to build GRUB2 as the payload of
coreboot instead of seabios.

Seabios is a legacy bios and support legacy boot, it possible can not load
grub2.elf. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I think memdisk is only a blank disk with grub.cfg and can be created with
Linux dd command.

I'm not familiar with GRUB2, waiting for the expert to explain this.