[coreboot] Superfluous commit messages from gerrit

Vadim Bendebury vbendeb at chromium.org
Fri Jan 9 04:52:05 CET 2015

Ouch, sounds like you really had it with gerrit :)

While I agree that lots of information could be omitted and it would
make more sense if only those who +1'ed or +2'ed  a pach were
mentioned, why do you care so mach?

And of course Change-ID is essential: the same patch can have
different SHA1 because of rebases and might have different versions as
a result of the reviews, and could be merged into multiple branches,
etc,

The amount of email gerrit generates though could be easily cat to 25%
and still be sufficient. There is a gerrit bug opened for that.

--vb