[coreboot] I'm building riscv after a little break in time

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Thu Jan 1 04:38:40 CET 2015

and things are a mess.

Why is ARM_LPAE appearing when I'm selecting riscv?It's at the top level.

Anybody know why, once I have used menuconfig to set things up, and then
run make, it starts all over again? This all used to work.

I can't ever get past make config, it seems, each time I run make I get
back to that dialog.

Any thoughts on how we can make riscv more official? Or at least get to the
point that the config won't keep getting broken?

thanks

ron