[coreboot] [flashrom] New flashrom logo - please vote!

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Sat Feb 28 22:59:49 CET 2015

Hi,

I have put most of my creations online together with some of the (old)
alternatives and created a poll that should help finding the most
popular ones. Please vote only once (the site will not try to inhibit
multiple votes).

http://epicdecide.com/bac504d1-0061-46c4-ac7c-9beecaba87e0/

The images are shown in random order which makes it a bit hard to
compare similar ones... just follow your gut feeling or look at them
more closely here: http://buildbot.flashrom.org/poll/

You can enter a name at the bottom which I would appreciate. (I can only
see the name not how anybody has voted). Any additional comments are
very much welcomed! If you think all of them are crap and you have some
better ideas I'd like to hear them too :)