[coreboot] Building ARM toolchain fails with `cc1: fatal error: .vis: No such file or directory`

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Thu Feb 26 22:15:07 CET 2015

> I reproduced the error. I was trying to figure out how to debug it. I
> entered into the util/crossgcc/build-armv7-a-eabi-gcc directory and
> typed make. Everything worked... I'm trying again. I'm not really sure
> why one way would fail and the other not.
Interesting.

Paul, could you try executing buildgcc manually (not through a make rule)?
If that works, there's some make environment stuff that survives and
breaks things.

Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH
ABC-Str. 19

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg
Geschäftsführer: Graham Law, Christine Elizabeth Flores