[coreboot] New flashrom logo

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Feb 23 00:50:46 CET 2015

Stefan Tauner wrote:
> > > soic8_30degrees is really good. I would only suggest to perhaps
> > > rotate
> >
> > clockwise
> >
> > > around the X axis a little bit,
> >
> > to view the chip more from the side, rather than from above.
>
> I am not sure where your X axis and origin is, but I have rotated
> it 30° "back" around the Y axis now :) Is that what you meant?

I don't get the description but the result is as I meant. I agree
that it is much less recognizable. Worth a shot. Maybe rotate a bit
less.

I think the flash chip looks "closer" now than when viewed from the top.

Lightning bolt or not, and all the rotation, is all up to you. I just
expressed some ideas.

Kind regards

//Peter