[coreboot] Unifying IO accessor macros

Aaron Durbin adurbin at google.com
Wed Feb 18 18:50:04 CET 2015

On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 11:41 AM, Alexandru Gagniuc
<mr.nuke.me at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, February 18, 2015 11:35:13 AM Aaron Durbin wrote:
>> You still haven't made any counter-argument to the practicalness of being
>> compatible with the software systems where coreboot gets contribution.
>>
> And you still haven't responded to my proposal of using EFI style.

I thought that was a non-sensical proposal. I didn't think it was
being floated as real. But as I see it there aren't a lot of people
going to edk2 for drivers to incorporate into coreboot so using that
as a basis doesn't make a lot of sense.

-Aaron