[coreboot] Unifying IO accessor macros

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 18:14:15 CET 2015

Well, I say it again: it matters not. I don't care how we do it, some ox is
going to get gored.
The order is much less important than consistency. And ox are tasty. So
let's gore one.

The problem  for me is not that I have an opinion, but that people I
respect so highly have
different opinions. How can very smart people have different opinions? This
can't be :-)

Somebody make a decision and go for it. Just make sure it's type safe so we
can catch
it when I get it backwards.

Sorry I have been absent, somehow I got unsubscribed and did not notice for
a while ...

I think it's probably more important to get sparse working for coreboot
than this
order of arguments thing anyway ...

ron