[coreboot] GSOC 2015 Preperations

Alexander Couzens lynxis at fe80.eu
Sat Feb 14 02:50:15 CET 2015

Hi Marc,

I would like to attend as a student this year.
I'm open for most of the ideas at the page.
Here are some of my ideas.

- porting new mainboards (hp micro n54L and x121e atm)
- porting new arm platforms
- refactoring amd code
- create an opensource firmware for some Thinkpad (H8S based)
- building a basic testing system (looking for a x60 or other supported_board)
- add usb debug support to SerialICE

Best,
lynxis

--