[coreboot] dell sputnik

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 00:59:13 CET 2015

Hello!
How about you do us the favor of telling us more about your laptop?
You will need to run certain programs or use specific Linux commands
to tell us what the laptop wears.

Please note that the majority of laptops wear specialty chips who are
specifically configured to run those features that enable the special
functions that make them different from desktop motherboards.

For example there is an embedded controller involved who handles those
functions, and typically information is not involved.

The one of the Linux commands are #lspci who will tell you what the
internal PCI bus looks like and there are others. The coreboot wiki
contains these, plus the programs needed, flashrom to, ah, program the
flash, superio to identify that part.

Please study this site http://www.coreboot.org/Welcome_to_coreboot
from there you'll find out more then I can provide here. Plus you have
the support of these friendly people to help you further.

My problem is that your Dell Sputnik or Dell traveler is not known to me.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com