[coreboot] AMD Mahogany Fam10 not booting

Carl-Daniel Hailfinger c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net
Wed Feb 4 01:04:27 CET 2015

On 02.02.2015 06:30, Kyösti Mälkki wrote:
> On 02/02/2015 05:40 AM, Scott Duplichan wrote:
>> I found coreboot for AMD Mahogany Fam10 is no longer working. The
>> problem
>> starts with this change:
>> http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot-gerrit/2013-July/002391.html
>>
>> Some other older AMD boards are likely affected too. [...]
>
> Known issue, I am sorry you had to bisect this one too in the lack of
> bug tracking. [...]

Would the automated testsystem have caught this? If yes, which platforms
should be present in this automated testsystem to have reasonably good
coverage of systems still relevant to the community?

I hope to get the chance to allocate resources to run a bunch of
platforms in my own automated testsystem. A list of maybe 5-10 desirable
platforms/boards would be appreciated, preferably not just Thinkpads and
Chromebooks. If this works out (should know about this by May/June),
those boards would end up testing every mainline commit.

Regards,
Carl-Daniel