[coreboot] Coreboot contract work in Beaverton, OR

Mark C. Mason mark at edt.com
Tue Dec 22 23:43:25 CET 2015

We need to hire someone on a contract basis to help us fine-tune the
current coreboot
to our new design based on the ASROCK IMB-A180 motherboard (AMD G-Series
SOC).

Please contact me directly if you are qualified and interested.  Part of
the work would occur
in our Beaverton, OR offices.

--
Mark C. Mason
SW Engineer
Email: mark at edt.com

Engineering Design Team (EDT), Inc. - a HEICO company
1400 NW Compton Drive, Suite 315
Beaverton, Oregon 97006 (U.S.A.)
Phone: 503-690-1234 / 800-435-4320
Fax: 503-690-1243
Web: www.edt.com

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this email and any
accompanying attachment(s) is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient and may be confidential and/or privileged.  If any reader of this
communication is not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, disclosure or
copying is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.  If you have received
this communication in error, please immediately notify the sender by return
email, and delete the original message and all copies from your system.
Thank you.