[coreboot] Lenovo Carbon X1

Gerhard Gappmeier gappy1502 at gmx.net
Sun Dec 13 22:51:16 CET 2015

Hi noq2,

yes, I'll document my steps and progress.
A soon as there is something to write about I'll put it on my blog.

For now I only have a simple note on how to get autoport working.
All deps can be installed via package manager, except acpitool (on
gentoo).
You need to go into the kernel sources and build it there.
su
cd /usr/src/linux/tools
make acpi

This could be mentioned in util/autoport/readme.md

Cheers.