[coreboot] From wildcat linking to exploring new languages

Nico Huber nico.huber at secunet.com
Fri Aug 28 15:59:56 CET 2015

Am 28.08.2015 17:51, schrieb Patrick Georgi:
>> I don't know if the real problem was that libpayload resides in
>> it's own repository.
> libpayload still shares a repo with coreboot. There were ideas to
> separate them, but that never materialized.
Ah, sorry. Got confused about that. What I meant is that they are not
sharing a (code) tree.

>> But having simple device drivers in it's own place
>> seems to be a good idea, for me.
> If you want, I can setup a repo at coreboot.org, mirrored to
> github.com/coreboot, and we hook it up as submodule.
That would be convenient for external development...

> That would place it somewhere below 3rdparty/ for consistency with the
> other submodules.
That might hinder people from taking part...

> Your code, your decision.
I can't decide! why did I dare to ask :)

Nico

--
M. Sc. Nico Huber
Senior Berater SINA-Softwareentwicklung

Tel.: +49-201-5454-3635, Fax: +49-201-5454-1325
E-Mail: nico.huber at secunet.com
Mergenthalerallee 77, 65760 Eschborn, Deutschland
www.secunet.com

Sitz: Kronprinzenstraße 30, 45128 Essen, Deutschland
Amtsgericht Essen HRB 13615
Vorstand: Dr. Rainer Baumgart (Vors.), Thomas Pleines
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Peter Zattler