[coreboot] From wildcat linking to exploring new languages

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Fri Aug 28 15:51:24 CET 2015

> I don't know if the real problem was that libpayload resides in
> it's own repository.
libpayload still shares a repo with coreboot. There were ideas to
separate them, but that never materialized.

> But having simple device drivers in it's own place
> seems to be a good idea, for me.
If you want, I can setup a repo at coreboot.org, mirrored to
github.com/coreboot, and we hook it up as submodule.
That would place it somewhere below 3rdparty/ for consistency with the
other submodules.
Your code, your decision.

Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg