[coreboot] mute button on X200

Alexander Couzens lynxis at fe80.eu
Sat Aug 22 15:07:00 CET 2015

> Thanks, I'll take a look. It doesn't seem like the mute button is
> controlled by ACPI, though.
>
> Perhaps I could use ectool (and other utils?) to see what happens when
> muting.

maybe, maybe not.
acpi_listen only helps you, when something in the user space is missing. It'll
show you what acpi event is generated from acpi code. But when the acpi code is
missing, you don't see anything there.
Take a look on the ubutun wiki and do the kernel debug thing it's described there.

ectool might show you what's changed, but I would bet, the ec is generating an ACPI query event,
which must be handled by _Qxx function.

cheers,
lynxis
--