[coreboot] coreboot meeting @chaos communication camp

Paul Kocialkowski contact at paulk.fr
Wed Aug 12 00:10:04 CEST 2015

Le mercredi 12 août 2015 à 00:00 +0200, Alexander Couzens a écrit :
> I'm looking forward to meet you.
> At the moment we only have a small /tmp table in the BER village,
> in the big yellow tipi tent. On the table lies some thinkpads ;).

It shouldn't be so hard to spot you there then! I arrive on Thursday
afternoon, so I'll probably come and say hi at some point that day.

Are there any talks or workshops related to Coreboot planned?

--
Paul Kocialkowski, Replicant developer

Replicant is a fully free Android distribution running on several
devices, a free software mobile operating system putting the emphasis on
freedom and privacy/security.

Website: http://www.replicant.us/
Blog: http://blog.replicant.us/
Wiki/tracker/forums: http://redmine.replicant.us/