[coreboot] Successful Coreboot install on F2A85-M

Dominic Walden dominic at dwalden.co.uk
Sun Apr 12 17:43:59 CEST 2015

Hi All,

Just to say I've installed Coreboot on my Asus F2A85-M.

Coreboot commit: 9484f5577e65192808f8752552f7f1de22e48a27 (5th April).
Chipset: AMD Hudson
Winbond flash chip: W25Q64

I used SeaBIOS as payload (which boots GRUB2 on disk). I chose not to
use the original VGA Bios from the motherboard.

All seems to be working, no problems experienced so far.

Let me know if any more information would be of help. I've also
attached my config if it will help, but it doesn't vary much from the
default.

Thanks and keep up the good work!