[coreboot] OpenID

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Fri Apr 10 07:48:35 CEST 2015

> It might be possible for existing users to add a new OpenID identity
> to their account themselves, but I'm not sure - Patrick might have to
> help with that if you have an existing account and want to switch the
> type of identity provider now.
With OpenID it's self-service: Go to
http://review.coreboot.org/#/settings/web-identities, click 'Link
Another Identity' and enter your new OpenID URL.
There's a bug in the OAuth code that prevents the same from working
with that mechanism.

Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg