[coreboot] ASRock IMB-A180-H (GfxSamuInit)

Stefan Tauner stefan.tauner at alumni.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Apr 8 23:03:13 CEST 2015

As can be seen in the board status[1] the current code triggers the
respective assertion:
ASSERTION FAILED: file 'src/vendorcode/amd/agesa/f16kb/Proc/GNB/Modules/GnbInitKB/GfxSamuInitKB.c',  line 165

There exists a related patch[2] in gerrit and it works for me (i.e., my
IMB-A180-H boots and graphics still work but the error message is gone).
I am unable to quickly determine any consequences... shall we merge it?
Why wasn't it yet?

1: http://review.coreboot.org/gitweb?p=board-status.git;a=blob;hb=HEAD;f=asrock/imb-a180/4.0-8877-gf34ea5f/2015-04-06T22:20:13Z/coreboot_console.txt
2: http://review.coreboot.org/#/c/5361/