[coreboot] server maintenance: review.coreboot.org will be down on 2015-04-09 morning CEST

Patrick Georgi pgeorgi at google.com
Wed Apr 8 19:09:00 CEST 2015

Hi,

I'll do some maintenance on our code review site tomorrow morning
(CEST). There's not really a schedule, but it will be quicker than
last time.

I plan to integrate an authentication module to support Google
accounts for authentication beyond April 20th when Google retires the
protocol we currently use. I will report to the mailing list when I'm
done.

Note: The change will require some work by affected users (1 minute
per account) to migrate the authentication information and retain
access. I'll post instructions when the system is ready.

Regards,
Patrick
--
Google Germany GmbH, ABC-Str. 19, 20354 Hamburg
Registergericht und -nummer: Hamburg, HRB 86891, Sitz der Gesellschaft: Hamburg