[coreboot] Lenovo G505S and Coreboot LTS Candidates list

Emilian Bold emilian.bold at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 13:20:00 CEST 2015

I can confirm I'm still able to buy a G505S in my country but it seems to
have the quad core A8-4500M (not the A10) with a dedicated Radeon HD 8570M.

It's a decent machine and it would be great to have it on the official LTS
list.

Speaking of the list, I cannot find any store selling the Toshiba Satellite
C50D-A mentioned in the wiki.

--emi