[coreboot] Lenovo N20p Chromebook

Aaron Durbin adurbin at chromium.org
Mon Sep 15 23:03:33 CEST 2014

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 3:35 PM, John Lewis <jlewis at johnlewis.ie> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've purchased the subject Chromebook with a view to getting some sort of
> custom ROM going for Baytrail based Chromebooks, and I have my first brick
> of the day.
>
> I'm using ChromeOS coreboot and the firmware-clapper-5218.B branch. As per
> the advice Aaron gave me regarding the ASUS C200 some time ago, I extracted
> the reference code binary and changed line 111 in src/arch/x86/Makefile.inc
> as follows:
>
>         $(CBFSTOOL) $@.tmp add -f $(CONFIG_REFCODE_BLOB_FILE) -n
> $(CONFIG_CBFS_PREFIX)/refcode -t raw

I think I might know. You are using upstream, right? This is my fault.
The rmodule format changed. We didn't bump the version, and dropped
the old code. Can you run readelf -e on that blob you extracted? I
think I allowed ELF packaging for that file. If that doesn't work
(hexdump -C) would be helpful.