[coreboot] More Fn+key on X60T

Garreau, Alexandre galex-713 at galex-713.eu
Wed Oct 29 14:45:28 CET 2014

Le 29/10/2014 à 05h26, Charles Devereaux a écrit :
> This is interesting because just today I did remap  Fn+space to switch
> between desktops, so I'm positive it works. I only remember of Fn+10 (IIRC
> - might be 11) not working.

How did you do? It doesn’t have any effect on xev, so I don’t know which
keysym/keycode (though I don’t know how to use keycode with xkb) in my
layout description.

> Maybe you are not getting the full key events?

Yes, at least not trough xev/xkb.

> I suggest you first try with acpi_listen (as some of these Fn keys
> give acpi events)

Done, and actually it works: Fn+1, 11, space, and also 2, 3, 4, 5, 7,
but nothing else.

> then read tpacpi documentation about the keymask
> https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/laptops/thinkpad-acpi.txt
>
> After that, check:
> http://linux-thinkpad.10952.n7.nabble.com/How-to-get-volume-hotkeys-working-again-on-W500-td19264.html
>
> To do like this guy using python, try:
> '0x3bc7fff'

Not sure to understand much of this…

> I'm using 0x078DFFFF and I wanted to add : 0x08, 0x09, 0x0c, 0x0d, 0x0e,
> 0x11, 0x12 to get more keyevents (just like you, I love to have more
> possibilities) but I haven't had much time to investigate the details.

Yeah so do you know how to do anything? How did you remapped Fn+Space at
least?