[coreboot] More Fn+key on X60T

Charles Devereaux coreboot at guylhem.net
Wed Oct 29 05:26:37 CET 2014

Hello

This is interesting because just today I did remap  Fn+space to switch
between desktops, so I'm positive it works. I only remember of Fn+10 (IIRC
- might be 11) not working.

Maybe you are not getting the full key events? I suggest you first try with
acpi_listen (as some of these Fn keys give acpi events) then read tpacpi
documentation about the keymask
https://www.kernel.org/doc/Documentation/laptops/thinkpad-acpi.txt

After that, check:
http://linux-thinkpad.10952.n7.nabble.com/How-to-get-volume-hotkeys-working-again-on-W500-td19264.html

To do like this guy using python, try:
>>> hex(0x38C7FFF + pow(2,0x14) + pow(2,0x15))
'0x3bc7fff'

I'm using 0x078DFFFF and I wanted to add : 0x08, 0x09, 0x0c, 0x0d, 0x0e,
0x11, 0x12 to get more keyevents (just like you, I love to have more
possibilities) but I haven't had much time to investigate the details.

PS: led blinking may not work. This is due to some acpi problems. but I
think φcoder released a test fix. There was another fix for missing ACPI
events (screen rotation, pen removal) that I couldn't test yet, sorry.