[coreboot] More Fn+key on X60T

Garreau, Alexandre galex-713 at galex-713.eu
Wed Oct 29 04:43:05 CET 2014

I noticed some Fn+key present with previous BIOS still are unimplemented
with coreboot in Lenovo Thinkpad X60T: Fn+Space (zoom?), Fn+F9 (eject??),
Fn+PgUp (ThinkLed??), Fn+Print (“SysRq”), Fn+Pause (“Break”). That’s
unfortunate since it means less functions usable to remap.

For instance I was remapping CapsLock to “Win” key (to get symmetric Alt
and AltGr and still have a modifier separate from Alt for i3), and I’d
like to keep it in a less accessible place (I really use rarely, but
sometimes I do), analogously to Num Lock key, hence I was thinking to
Fn+Pause or Fn+Print, but these not being defined, they return no
keycode and I can’t map anything with Fn.

Could it be possible in a next release?

Thanks for work on coreboot ^^ it’s great! :D