[coreboot] Add Macronix MX25U6435F and MX25L6495F support

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Oct 27 22:44:29 CET 2014

Dear Alex,

Am Montag, den 20.10.2014, 15:49 +0800 schrieb alexlu6 at mxic.com.tw:

>         Please help to update the new Macronix SPI Flash support
> in the ~coreboot/src/driver/spi/macronix.c .

thanks a lot for your contribution. Idwer Vollering submitted it for
code review [1] and, after review, it was submitted to the coreboot
repository.

The coreboot project uses Git for managing the source code and Gerrit
for reviewing proposed change sets. Please read the Git Wiki page [2] on
how to submit the (hopefully) next patches! We are looking forward to
it!

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://review.coreboot.org/7194/
[2] http://coreboot.org/Git

PS: Just a reminder that the note below is of no use when sending it to
a mailing list. ;-)

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:

[…]