[coreboot] Coreboot FILO payload build fails when USB support enabled

Vipin Gahlaut gailu96 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 12 18:21:16 CEST 2014

Hi Nico,

Thanks for the details. I somehow managed to build filo by defining
CONFIG_USB in build/config.h However having problems at run time. Logs are
below. Can you please suggest last known commit where USB was working good?
Currently it seems to be messed up. I have to boot Linux from USB using
coreboot without Seabios and I am facing problem with both FILO and GRUB2.

Logs for the problem I am getting repeatedly at run time
change on port 1
fullspeed device
first get_descriptor(DT_DEV) failed
set_address failed