[coreboot] x201(t): function keys stopped working

Alexander Couzens lynxis at fe80.eu
Thu Oct 9 15:24:16 CEST 2014

Hi everyone,

after some time the function keys stopped working on the x201t.
The FN-keys are emitted over SCI and ACPI EC Query functions.
It seems to be, the EC only raise SCI once until the first event is processed.
All events happened before the first event is queried will be queued.
I can get the FN-keys working again when I'm query the EC from userspace.
All remaining events in the queue will be processed now. I assume the bug comes with
suspend in rare cases.

Where can I put the EC query on wakeup?

Best,
Alex