[coreboot] Suggested readings

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 16:35:03 CEST 2014

Hello!
I'll echo what you also said Aaron with this one on the X86 family as well:
http://www.amazon.com/Computer-organization-Hardware-software-Gorsline/dp/0131652907/ref=cm_wl_huc_item

That book happens to be extremely important to almost any programmer.
It contains several sadly retired part numbers in the book, and of
course the members of the original series of system members. It
largely talks about the actual beginning entries, the 8086 itself, and
others. People here would find it useful because it still describes
useful ideas.

Even Intel is realizing that the retired the X86 working entries in
the series too early, that's why the QUARK family is out now.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com