[coreboot] Fwd: coreboot Kconfig missing deps on x201 board

Andrey Korolyov andrey at xdel.ru
Fri Nov 28 13:20:04 CET 2014

Hi list,

unfortunately Vladimir who probably is a right person to talk about
this issue did not responded yet, so I am reposting my issue for a
wider audience:

both master and classic-2014.10 are not able to fulfill config
dependencies when this particular board is selected:

warning: (CPU_AMD_AGESA && CPU_AMD_PI && CPU_SPECIFIC_OPTIONS &&
CPU_SPECIFIC_OPTIONS && CPU_SPECIFIC_OPTIONS && CPU_SPECIFIC_OPTIONS
&& CPU_SPECIFIC_OPTIONS && NORTHBRIDGE_SPECIFIC_OPTIONS) selects
LAPIC_MONOTONIC_TIMER which has unmet direct dependencies
(UDELAY_LAPIC)

Should I simply fix the conditions to match timer settings for ones in
x220 model, as they are probably the same?

Please find sample config attached (default one, just board was
selected). Also there is a clear difference b/w x201 and x220 configs
for CONFIG_MMX which should be set for x201 board almost for sure.

Thanks!