[coreboot] WOL/PCI PME wakeup from S3 Baytrail SoC (Bayleybay CRB)

WANG FEI wangfei.jimei at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 16:03:57 CET 2014

I remember WOL PME wakeup function need configure 3-4 different areas,

1) SoC ACPI registers: Enable PCIE PME in PM and GPE registers.

2) PCIE Card ACPI register: Yeah, you need set some registers of the PCIE
card to allow it waked by packages.

3) Report WOL PME single in ASL _GPE{} with _Lxx method

4) (Option) If WOL PME single connect a GPIO, you have to configure GPIO
pin as well.

Please check your code and see if anything missed.