[coreboot] disable from: rewrite?

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 02:09:52 CET 2014

 Hello!
I agree. I had to fish this one out of the spam bucket, because Google
Mail insists that some people do tag these message as such. They may
have signed up and forgotten that they have done that. It would be
interesting to see how many people have done so and receive their
messages via Google Mail.
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com