[coreboot] Coreboot with Intel FSP on BayleyBay Help

Gailu Singh gailu96 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 17:23:55 CET 2014

With the changed TXE/descriptor, it moved ahead but now toggling between
POST codes 0x66 and 0x07. I checked ./src/include/console/post_codes.h and
these POST codes are not defined there so I doubt that these are coming
from coreboot code. Are these post codes coming from FSP code? If yes, How
do I interpret them? Do I need to ask Intel? Any pointers please?