[coreboot] Changes to the coreboot Project Structure

Vladimir 'φ-coder/phcoder' Serbinenko phcoder at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 20:00:56 CET 2014

On 23.03.2014 19:24, ron minnich wrote:
> I have friends who commit to grub2, and there seem to be gatekeepers
> there; how do you manage that process?
In case of grub2 I admit we have exactly the problems I described. I'm
open to having more maintainers but right now it doesn't seem to be
feasible. I proposed co-maintaining to some skilled people but they
didn't accept as of now. Here you have a chance of more people willing
to help maintain coreboot. Use this resoiurce.