[coreboot] [RFT] Please test patch set intel/i945: Only write CID, PN and TCID once

Mono mono at posteo.de
Tue Mar 18 00:33:34 CET 2014

Hallo Paul,

in the attachement are two tarballs (compressed to not send a 2 MB email).

Each tarball contains three files with inteltool output when running the machines
a) under vendor BIOS
b) under coreboot without the patch
c) under coreboot with patch applied.
there are three more files with the diffs of the three configurations.

First tarball contains output from a MacBook2,1 second from a Lenovo X60.

For the X60 test case a) runs with wifi card removed. b) and c) with wifi installed.

best regards,
Mono