[coreboot] Friendly reminder: Please just send plain text messages to the list

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 15:32:04 CET 2014

Hello!
Actually Corey, it's been not really a policy, but a request. And an
almost constant one.

For example the mailer for Google has a setting widget next to the
trash can, every time I respond to a message that's written in useless
HTML I promptly reset it to plain text.

Now is it also necessary to sign messages with a credential that's not
recognized by the majority of mailers?
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com