[coreboot] Friendly reminder: Please just send plain text messages to the list

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Mar 7 09:42:40 CET 2014

Dear coreboot folks,

lately even long time contributors started to send messages to the list,
which were not just plain text but included an HTML formatted part too.

Besides that HTML formatting for text only adds advantage in rare cases,
it also increases message size, which is bad in my case, as I only have
a 30 MB flat rate on my mobile plan for example.

So could you please recheck your email client setting and just send
plain text from now on? That would be great.

By the way, the Linux kernel mailing list (LKML) scrubs HTML parts by
default and even blocks HTML message with no plain text to my knowledge.
So it is no unusual policy.

Thanks,

Paul