[coreboot] latest baytrail fsp on CRB

Karl-Heinz Nirschl kh.nirschl at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 21:17:09 CEST 2014

hi,

i did some experiments with the baytrail fsp coreboot and first of all i
like to say thanks for all the good code! everything looks much better than
the last time i tried to do anything with coreboot.

for the problems - maybe there is something wrong with reading the ids. i
found that on my platform it seems like fsp is change mmio base address. so
pci reads will not work there after and read all ff.

maybe there should be a check which reads back mmio and does some debug
log. a example for access to the base address is in setup_mmconfig

regards,