[coreboot] latest baytrail fsp on CRB

Gerald Otter gerald.otter at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 12:20:48 CEST 2014

As Mike mentioned earlier, you need the TXE ( located in top 6MB ) from BYT-I_SEC_DUAL_BOOT_PV_GOLD.
The TXE from the BIOS’s you mentioned don’t work with coreboot. I ran into the same issue as you.
Alternatively you can erase the top 6MB to start in non-descriptor mode. I don’t think this matters much for coreboot’s startup process, but could be wrong.

Gerald